Voting results CCv3
Results of the vote for CCv3
The elections for CCv3 were held on 12th Feb 2022. The representatives elected are:
- General ADA holders (Dimitri Fernando elected, with 57.4% of the vote)
- Funded Proposers (Mercy A elected, with 70% of the vote)
- Stakepool Operators (Rhys Morgan elected, with 61.8% of the vote)
- Toolmakers and Maintainers (Joey Chessher elected, with 50% of the vote)
- Community Advisors (Nadia Hopkins elected, after a run-off. Nadia Hopkins and Filip Blagojevic tied in the first vote; and in the run-off, Nadia was elected with 55% of the vote)
Catalyst Circle additionally includes 2 representatives who are appointed by their organisations, rather than elected:
- from IOG (Harris Warren continues in the role)
- from the Cardano Foundation (Bullish Dumpling has been appointed to the role, replacing Matthias Sieber).
3 people stood for election to the role. Dimitri Fernando was elected.
3 people stood for election to the role. Mercy A. was elected.
5 people stood for election to the role. Rhys Morgan was elected.
3 people stood for election to the role. Joey Chessher and Aharon Porath received an equal share of the vote; they decided that they would prefer for Joey Chessher to take the seat, so Aharon stood down and Joey was duly elected.
3 people stood for election to the role. Nadia Hopkins and Filip Blagojevic went forward to a run-off vote; and in the run-off, Nadia Hopkins was elected.
Results of the first election for CA representative. Note that three votes were accidentally recorded after the vote had closed; at the close, the votes between Filip Blagojevic and Nadia Hopkins were equal.
Result of the run-off vote for CA representative
Harris Warren will continue in the role.