Comment on page
Closing your project
Project Close Out Process
Important notice - By submitting the project close report and video you allow the Catalyst team to share information you submit in such project close report and video with the wider Cardano community through select channels, including social media platforms. No personal or contact information will be shared. If you do not want your project to be featured or should you require more information, please contact us on [email protected]
Please be sure to include your project name and fund # when saving your report document.
A 2/3 page written summary ‘Project Close Report’ listing KPIs and how they were (or were not) addressed and what the next stage plans are with the product or service that was developed. Please use the following headings for your report:
A. Name of project and Project URL on Ideascale/Fund
B. Name of project manager
C. Date project started
D. Date project completed
E. List of challenge KPIs and how the project addressed them
F. List of project KPIs and how the project addressed them
G. Key achievements (in particular around collaboration and engagement) H. Key learnings
I. Next steps for the product or service developed
J. Final thoughts/comments
K. Links to other relevant project sources or documents. Please also include a link to your video here.
1. A short video - no more than 2 - 5 mins in length - outlining the project achievements and deliverables. More guidance below. Ideally this video should include some demonstration of the project outputs such as the software or dapp product/service developed and how it works. If the project is non-technical, then the video should evidence the deliverables and work that you have completed.
Your video should cover 4 elements -
1) Which challenge did you enter and what was the approach you submitted in your proposal application which was eventually funded ? Please explain any particular technical solutions you proposed and the amount of funding you received
2) Once your project went live, how did you progress? What learnings and challenges did you find along the way? Were you able to keep the project within the scope of your application? What milestones/KPIs did you set at the outset and did you achieve them? Importantly what were the fund challenges and did you achieve them? What did you not achieve? What other major achievements were there?
3) Please include a demonstration of the project outputs such as the software or dapp product or service and how it works. If the project is non-technical, please evidence the deliverables and work that you have completed.
4) What next for the product/service you have developed? If appropriate, please tell us about any commercialisation/exploitation plans you have now that your funded project is complete, in particular whether you are seeking further funding and what the funding would be used for.